Search This Blog

Monday 25 March 2013

Hello fromLinda

Hi everyone,
My name is Linda and I have been helping Sarah with the grant application so we are thrilled that we have been awarded the funds to go ahead with the project.
Your photographs of the children are lovely! Lots of pictures of the boys so it would be nice to see some more of the girls as well.
I will try to post a picture of myself next time so that you can see what I look like!
The weather here is terrible at the moment. It is our Easter holiday but we have thick snow everywhere and it is bitterly cold. Many houses in Scotland, Wales and Ireland have no electicity and people are finding it hard to keep warm. I am sure the weather is much warmer for you - I hope so!
Although I am a teacher at Welland Park College my form are in Year 9 so they won't be involved with the blog but I look forward to reading it myself and seeing the lovely smiling faces of the students.
Sending you very best wishes and looking forward to hearing from you.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.